Some new updates for Windows Vista are released today. The update improves the compatibility, reliability and stability of Windows Vista.
The update includes the following improvements :
It extends the battery life for mobile devices.
- It improves the stability of portable computers and of desktop computers that use an uninterruptable power supply (UPS).
- It improves the reliability of Windows Vista when you open the menu of a startup application.
- It improves the stability of wireless network services.
- It shortens the startup time of Windows Vista by using a better timing structure.
- It shortens the recovery time after Windows Vista experiences a period of inactivity.
- It shortens the recovery time when you try to exit the Photos screen saver.
- It improves the stability of Windows PowerShell.
The update also resolves the following issues in Windows Vista
- A compatibility issue that affects some third-party antivirus software applications.
- A reliability issue that occurs when a Windows Vista-based computer uses certain network driver configurations.