Troubles with my RSS Feeds

rss_feed[1]

Since I moved my Feedburner account to Google it seems that my RSS Feeds are out of order. This has something to do with the MyBrand function. I’m using the feeds.blog.hznet.nl/helmersblogdutch as the feed url, but since I moved my feeds to Google that doesn’t seem to work anymore (not even when I changed the CNAME the way Google told me to).

Because of this, and the RSS feed name-change (changed it from helmersblogdutch to hznetblog) I would like to ask you to update my feed address. To add the new feed address you can just click on the Subscribe to RSS feed button on the right side (or add it to you rss reader).