It has been a while, but it’s back. If you’re attending (or planning to attend) an MCP exam between January 5th and May 31th, Microsoft is offering you a Second Shot…for free (if you happen to fail your first attempt).
With the full transition to Pearson VUE as Microsoft’s sole exam delivery provider this year, there’s a slight difference in the Second Shot process. Please note:
- You must complete a Microsoft certification exam between January 5, 2015 and May 31, 2015. Simply go to the Microsoft Learning website, log in, and schedule your exam.
- After your exam, log in to check your personal dashboard at the Microsoft Learning website to verify testing results. Please allow up to 24 hours for results to show up on the dashboard.
- If you need a Second Shot, select “retake” for your exam within 30 days from your first take.
- Please review the Pearson VUE testing center availability for your specific exam and then schedule your retake.
- For complete terms and conditions of this offer, visit the Second Shot page on our website.
Good luck preparing for your next Microsoft Certification! When you pass an exam, don’t forget to add it to your LinkedIN Profile and add it to your CV. Ohw…and if you are on Xbox One, just like me, dress up and get the MCP shirt for your avatar.