Somewhere between today and February 11th Microsoft will release some new Intune features!
New Intune standalone (cloud only) features that will be made available as part of this service update include:
- Management of the Office Mobile app (access, view, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents) for Android phones
- Management of the OneNote app for iOS devices. Management of Office mobile apps (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) on iOS devices made available in December 2014
- Ability to browse and install apps on Windows Phone 8.1 devices using Intune Company Portal website
- Deployment of WiFi profiles for Windows devices using XML import and Windows Phone devices using OMA-URI (deployment of WiFi profiles currently supported for iOS and Android devices)
- Support for Cisco AnyConnect per-app VPN configurations for iOS devices
- Ability to require encryption on Windows 8.1 (x86) devices
- Ability to set minimum classification of platform updates to be installed automatically on Windows 8.1 (x86) devices
Additionally, you can expect conditional access capabilities for SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business to be made available over the next few weeks.
Source : Microsoft Intune blog