Earlier today Microsoft has announced this months Intune features that will be released between May 19 and May 26
The following new Intune standalone (cloud only) features are in this release:
- Ability to extend application protection to your existing line-of-business apps using the Intune App Wrapping Tool for Android (Intune App Wrapping Tool for iOS made available in December 2014)
- Ability to assign help desk permissions to Intune admins, filtering their view of the Intune admin console to only provide access to perform remote tasks (e.g. passcode reset and remote lock)
- RSS feed notification option added for Intune admin to subscribe to be alerted when new Intune service notifications are available for their service instance
- Improved end user experience in the Intune Company Portal app for iOS with step-by-step guidance added on how to access corporate email by enrolling for management and validating device compliance
- Updated Intune Company Portal app for Windows Phone 8.1 to provide enhanced status notifications for app installations
- New custom policy template for managing new Windows 10 features using OMA-URI
- New per-platform mobile device security policy templates for Android, iOS, Windows, and Windows Phone, in addition to new Exchange ActiveSync policy template
- Ability to deploy Google Play store apps that are required/mandatory to install on Android devices
Also, as announced last week, several new hybrid features are now available for those using System Center Configuration Manager integrated with Intune once upgraded to the latest Configuration Manager 2012 or R2 service pack. You can view the full list of hybrid features included in these service packs by visiting here.
Make sure to bookmark this blog and the ConfigMgr blog to keep up-to-date on the latest features being released and read the latest how-to technical posts written by the engineering team.
Source : Microsoft Intune Blog